VIEW FULL GALLERY
The Berkshire–Paw Paw is a brand new 42-unit affordable senior housing community located in the heart of Downtown Paw Paw, Michigan. This 3-story property is located at 308 East Michigan Avenue, directly next to the Village Pharmacy. Residents will enjoy walking to downtown restaurants, shops, and services. The Berkshire is pleased to announce that Autumn House Adult Day Care Services will be joining our facility on the ground floor, offering area residents a safe and inviting daytime environment for adults with special needs such as Alzheimer’s, dementia or other physical impairments.
Our units are designed with high-quality features and amenities to keep residents comfortable and safe. We have an electronic access control system and full security camera surveillance to maintain a secure building. The Berkshire – Paw Paw is LEED® Certified, a nationally recognized environmental program that demonstrates a commitment to energy efficiency and care for the earth. Residents will benefit with lower utility bills, increased indoor air quality and overall improvement of environmental health. We are proud to be one of the only LEED® Certified apartment communities in Southwest Michigan.
The Berkshire slogan tells our story: “Alive with Activity!” Our residents enjoy active social lives and are offered the opportunity to develop meaningful friendships. Most of our social activities are run by our residents. As certain interests are identified, we coordinate group activities, trips and other programs to offer residents a wide array of activities to keep things interesting and fun! Some residents prefer privacy, which we fully respect as well.
KMG Prestige will provide a full support network of maintenance and office staff to ensure a pleasant experience in your new home. Berkshire residents enjoy the personal attention of a full-time property manager to take care of the property and manage the daily business of the building. In addition, maintenance staff will be on call 24 hours a day to attend to any building issues.
At the Berkshire, our residents enjoy peace of mind knowing that their comfort and security is our priority.
- New Construction Property
- Walking Distance to Shopping and Services
- Located Directly Next Door to Village Pharmacy
- Wi-Fi in All Common Areas
- Game Tables for Cards, Puzzles and Fun
- Variety of Community Spaces / Club Rooms
- Variety of Social Activities and Events
- Surface and Carport Parking Available
- Controlled Access Entry System
- Fitness Room / Business Center with Computers / Library
- Outdoor Gardens for Resident Use
- Pergola and Outdoor Seating Areas
- Elevator Service to all Floors
- Access to Convenient Paw Paw Transportation Options
- Beautiful Kitchens with Appliances
- Cable TV and Ethernet Hook Ups
- Hot Water Included with Rent
- In Unit Laundry Hook Ups
- Upgraded Flooring Package
- Professional On Site Management
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
“It’s the spontaneous stuff that’s the best part of living here.”
- Jack from Berkshire - Oconomowoc
“People treat each other very well. When you’re new, someone takes you under their wing. The friendships that develop are amazing.“
- Carol from Berkshire - Kensington
“You get a lot for your money. There is no doubt about that. I went to eight different senior communities in this area. No one came even close to offering what I get here for the money. How can you pass this up?.”
- Nancy from Berkshire – Kensington
Our Residents Tell The Story